A Capricorn man will be there for you in everything, but won't discuss why or how. If you can stand it, you'll love him.
- Step 1: Look forward to getting along if you're a Pisces -- you have a lot in common. But consider that he's apt to be materialistic and you tend toward the spiritual, so you'll have to work out money matters.
- Step 2: Thank the stars if you're a Virgo, because Capricorn's maturity, organization, pragmatism, security, loyalty, common sense, and work ethic are the same qualities as yours. You're perfect for each other.
- FACT: The western zodiac is based on 12 constellations because of the 12 cycles of the moon in the solar year. The Chinese named their 12 signs, each a lunar year, after animals.
- TIP: Capricorns tend to be honorable, loyal, and efficient.
- Step 3: Accept the Capricorn man on his terms. He's more comfortable fixing your pipes than buying you flowers, and he is slow to share his thoughts.
- Step 4: Push him around emotionally if you're inclined, but he lacks aggression and will be reluctant to risk anything with you. He's not interested in controlling or defeating anyone, so he disappears.
- TIP: Capricorns like to take their time. If you're a Capricorn and you like him enough, tap into your natural inclination to be patient.
- Step 5: Think seriously if you're a Sagittarius: his methodical determination and your unbridled enthusiasm sometimes don't mix. You will have trouble trusting each other, and you'll often both think the other is selfish.
- Step 6: Forget about it if you tend to cut corners or like immediate gratification. The Capricorn man will get things done without taking detours, regardless of obstacles or time.