Born between July 23 and August 22, men under Leo are natural leaders. Find out what else they've got going on.
- Step 1: Know that gaining respect and admiration from everyone he meets is his number one priority. But Leos are notoriously jealous, so think twice before fawning over someone else.
- Step 2: Love luxury. Leos do, too, so if you enjoy the finer things in life, break out the caviar and Champagne with your Leo mate.
- FACT: Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger, born July 26, 1943, is a famous Leo.
- Step 3: Understand that he hates criticism. The zodiac's lions are known for their ferocious tempers, so be prepared for some roaring if you say anything negative.
- TIP: Many Leos are involved in the arts, especially theater, and occupy creative positions.
- Step 4: Realize that most Leos are extremely outgoing, loving, and generous. If he likes you, he'll shower you with extravagant gifts.
- Step 5: Know that Leos are born leaders, have a dramatic nature, and are natural showmen. Powerful and commanding, he may have a large ego to match.
- Step 6: Assess your sign. The signs most compatible with Leo are Aries, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius. The least compatible signs are Taurus and Scorpio.