The Libra man is a selfless, animated lover. Tear his shirt off if you want. He may not like it but he's open to a new look, if it keeps the peace.
- Step 1: Spend on fun and enjoy your money, Sagittarius, but the Libra man will want his money spent on status objects. In the name of being honest, he will cut you with his sharp tongue, which will hurt you because you try to smooth things out. His independence can be threatening, but when he commits it's all the way.
- Step 2: Find perfect alignment if you are a Gemini, Leo, or Aquarius. The Libra man loves fun and surprises, but he's going to expect you to settle down at some point.
- FACT: Libra was the last of the 12 signs of the Zodiac to be created.
- Step 3: Take advantage of the Libra man's inclination to find answers, suggest decisions, and mediate conflicts. Just don't expect him to be clear when he has to decide whether to say what he really wants instead of deferring to you.
- Step 4: Look in the mirror and see yourself in the Libra man if you're also a Libra. The problem is, you'll both avoid confrontation -- even to the point of bending the truth. Luckily, you both want peace and love, so there's hope.
- Step 5: Please the Libra man, if you're a Taurus, by disciplining, coaching, grounding, and organizing him. He will love that you try to cooperate, but if it's to keep him away from the crowds he so enjoys, he will catch on.
- TIP: Opposites attract, but can also detract depending on whether they are fascinated with or accept the differences. Even identical symbols will be a disaster if the Libra doesn't learn to yield.
- Step 6: Forgive the Libra man's feelings of inadequacy, which can wear you out. On the other hand, this sometimes leads to advantages in the bedroom, where he goes overboard to please.