She's delightfully erratic and she'll do anything to make peace. If you want a best pal for a partner, the Libra woman may be for you.
- Step 1: Avoid fooling yourself if you're a Libra. Though you share attributes, the benefits can cancel out if she lets you win fights while she gets her way when you're not looking. If no one confronts things and takes control, you could both be caught in lies for the sake of making peace.
- Step 2: Enjoy the party if you're a Gemini, Aquarius, Sagittarius, or Leo. She's all fun and you'll have great conversations and adventures, without a lot of organization. Still, she is apt to be able to rein herself in before you will -- a great person to have around if you're prone to getting into a lot of sticky situations.
- FACT: A natal horoscope is a horoscope prepared for the birth time of the subject.
- TIP: A Libra is often prone to split the difference even when one side is clearly in the right.
- Step 3: Plead with a Libra woman, if you're a Taurus, to flirt less and stay home -- but know that you're barking up the wrong tree. She needs to get the energy from a room full of people and you're a solitary home body. Sex, on the other hand, will be great if you can loosen up.
- Step 4: Ignore her erratic nature and wasted steps as she tries to avoid uncomfortable situations. If you're a productive, settled, serious type, like Virgo or Cancer, this will become impossible.
- TIP: Libra women may frustrate you with indecision and confusion until you quit, which gets them off the hook, knowing they didn't have to be the one to hurt you.
- Step 5: Maintain a realistic perspective about the relationship. Make sure, especially if you're a Pisces and not good at confronting and discussing, that her romantic advances aren't just an apology for what she doesn't feel.
- Step 6: Delight as the Libra woman, known for being great at advising and mediating, has trouble deciding whether to wear the shoes she chose or the ones you'd rather see her in. She wants to please you but she gets annoyed if she feels like she's made too many compromises.