Born between February 19 and March 20, a Pisces man is creative and kind. Find out what else he's got going for him, and whether or not you'll like it.
- Step 1: Understand that he's not into material things and money. He's philosophical, motivated by creativity and self-expression. But don't fret if you're a material girl -- Pisces men are usually successful and money comes to them anyway.
- FACT: Born on March 14, 1879, Nobel-prize winning physicist Albert Einstein was a famous Pisces.
- Step 2: Realize that he tends to hate routine and prefers to go with the flow. You'll get along best if you have a flexible schedule.
- TIP: Appeal to his emotions, not facts and logic, if you want to make your point.
- Step 3: Understand that Pisces men have great imaginations and are usually creative. Their emotionally expressive nature draws them to careers in photography, film making, and dancing.
- Step 4: Know he likes to be treated with kindness, tenderness, and consideration, and that he treats others with the same. He'll resist you if you're too harsh or demanding.
- Step 5: Assess your sign. The most compatible signs for Pisces tend to be Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn. The least compatible signs are Gemini and Sagittarius.