Born between November 22 and December 21, a Sagittarius is adventurous and athletic. Intrigued? Find out what else he's got to offer.
- Step 1: Realize that he needs his freedom. If he needs a regular "guys' night out," be prepared to do your own thing, too.
- FACT: Born November 25, 1914, baseball great Joe DiMaggio was a famous Sagittarius.
- TIP: Sagittarians never lie, but they aren't very diplomatic. If you ask his opinion, get ready to hear the unvarnished truth.
- Step 2: Know that he may be highly intellectual and is curious about the world around him. If you like talking philosophy, politics, and religion, and don't mind a heated debate, a Sag man will engage you.
- Step 3: Know that he likes adventure. He'll be perfect for you if you like traveling to far-flung, exotic locations.
- Step 4: Understand that many great Olympians were born under this sign, so he may be a gym-rat or a jock. If you don't want to run after him -- literally -- just enjoy the view of his perfect abs and glutes.
- Step 5: Assess your sign. The most compatible signs for Sagittarius are Aries, Leo, Libra, and Aquarius. The least compatible signs are Virgo and Pisces.