If that guy you're eying was born between October 23 and November 21, he's a Scorpio. Here's how to know what he's all about and where you fit in.
- TIP: Scorpios have a reputation as one of the zodiac's most passionate lovers.
- Step 1: Be discrete, especially when it comes to your love life. Scorpios never kiss and tell, and they expect the same from you.
- FACT: Spanish artist Pablo Picasso, born October 25, 1881, was a famous Scorpio.
- Step 2: Be uninhibited. Although they have trouble talking about their thoughts and feelings, Scorpios don't hold back or close themselves off and they want a partner who's not afraid to try something a little risque.
- Step 3: Be loyal and don't date others if you're with a Scorpio. They can be extremely jealous and never forgive betrayal.
- TIP: Don't despair if your sign isn't one of the most compatible. Other planets play a part and everyone is different.
- Step 4: Play by his rules or forget him. Scorpios tend to be macho and temperamental and want to have things their way. The upside? He's also fiercely loyal and passionate.
- Step 5: Assess your zodiac sign. The most compatible signs for Scorpio are Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, and Pisces. The least compatible signs are Leo and Aquarius.