Born between April 20 and May 20, the zodiac's bull may be the one you should charge.
- TIP: Bring chocolate, which Tauruses love.
- Step 1: Don't be in a rush -- a Taurus likes to take his time to do anything. Make sure he can have you all to himself for the entire evening.
- FACT: Civil rights leader Malcolm X, born May 19, 1925, was a famous Taurus.
- Step 2: Love the arts. Your Taurus guy does, so plan on trips to the museum, concerts, and other cultural events.
- Step 3: Like routine. A Taurus likes the security routine brings, so don't be surprised when he's upset that you changed plans at the last minute. And with a reputation for being stubborn, don't be surprised if he's inflexible.
- TIP: Don't worry if you're not one of the most compatible signs. Other planets play a part and everyone is different.
- Step 4: Value loyalty. The Taurus man is extremely reliable and loyal and won't wander if he's in love. He'll expect a loyal partner in return.
- TIP: You can flirt -- just make sure he knows he's number one with you.
- Step 5: Assess your sign. The most compatible signs for Taurus are Cancer, Virgo, Capricorn, and Pisces. The least compatible signs are Leo and Aquarius.