Born between August 23 and September 22, a Virgo guy could be the guy for you. Find out why.
- Step 1: Calm him down when you're together. Virgos tend to be perfectionists, worriers, and workaholics, so be prepared to help your high-strung guy unwind.
- TIP: Don't criticize your Virgo, who already judges himself very harshly. Encouragement, though, is always appreciated.
- Step 2: Rev up a Virgo by talking during intimate times, when his need to communicate is strong.
- FACT: Wild Western outlaw Jesse James, born September 5, 1847, was a famous Virgo.
- Step 3: Eat healthy, balanced meals. Then you'll get along with Virgos, who tend to have delicate digestive systems. Many Virgos are vegetarians.
- Step 4: Like routine. Virgos are planners and love routine and making lists.
- TIP: Don't worry if you're not one of his most compatible signs. Other planets play a part and everyone is different.
- Step 5: Tidy up your home. Virgos have an eye for detail and enjoy order and efficiency. He's probably very neat and organized, and clutter will only distract him and put him on edge.
- Step 6: Need help around the house. Virgos are great at fixing things and constantly need to be productive, so let him putter around the house.
- Step 7: Assess your sign. The signs most compatible with a Virgo are Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn. The signs least compatible are Gemini and Sagittarius.