Aquarius is a water sign -- the sign for people born between January 20 and February 18. Find out if you and an Aquarius will get along swimmingly.
- Step 1: Realize he may act aloof and distant, especially when he's angry. He's analytical, so deal with his arguments intellectually rather than emotionally to get him to open up.
- Step 2: Show off your love for technology. Aquarius men, ruled by Uranus -- the planet of the future -- could spend all day online or fiddling with electronics. Either surf the web together or enlist his expertise if you're less technologically inclined.
- FACT: More Aquarius men have been U.S. presidents than any other sign. There have been five including Abraham Lincoln, Franklin D. Roosevelt, and Ronald Reagan.
- TIP: If you're emotionally needy, an Aquarius man might not be for you.
- Step 3: Know that he values his independence and freedom. Give him space and you'll get along much better.
- TIP: Everyone's different, so don't worry if you're not one of the most compatible signs.
- Step 4: Understand that Aquarius men value friendship very highly. Get in good with his inner circle so you don't feel ignored.
- Step 5: Assess your sign. The signs most compatible with Aquarius are Aries, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius. The signs least compatible with Aquarius are Taurus and Scorpio.