Surprise your guy with a few sexy moves.
- TIP: Use butterfly brushes of your eyelashes on his face and neck to stir him up.
- Step 1: Nibble his lips with your own. Periodically clamp lightly down on his tongue as he responds and flicks inside your mouth, holding him back to tantalize. Then pull away and repeat.
- Step 2: Let it go and kiss deeply, passionately, and with increasing rhythm. It's on!
- FACT: Men are more than twice as likely to have sex with a bad kisser than are women.
- Step 3: Probe with your tongue around his neck, earlobes, and cheeks, working back to his lips, testing responses to learn what he wants. If areas are too sensitive, ticklish, or tense, move on.
- Step 4: Moan slightly as you slowly draw him into the kiss. Stop and stare into his eyes to tease him, suspending the moment.
- Step 5: Make physical contact, using your hands to punctuate and accompany your moves as you gradually begin kissing deeper. Hold his face and hands, and press against him sensually. Take your time to torture him.
- Step 6: Trace his lips with the tip of your tongue, kissing intermittently at his lips, barely touching, wandering, and hovering.
- TIP: Don't bite his lips or do anything to pull him abruptly out of the moment.
- Step 7: Instigate a surprise attack to be clear about your desires. Plant a soft, moist kiss in a sudden, unexpected circumstance or location -- on the street, at a traffic light while driving or while watching TV. It's a thrilling kissing technique your guy will love.