A kiss becomes an intricate balancing act of technique, pressure, and sexual tension. Don't be boring and predictable -- take her by surprise!
- Step 1: Suck on and play with her lips and tongue with your mouth, explore her teeth, and probe deeper into her mouth till she's responding helplessly, in your sway.
- Step 2: Pour on the passion, dramatically pressing and driving your tongue in hungrily, gasping for breath, communicating how important she is to you.
- FACT: In the 1896 film _The Kiss_, John C. Rice and May Irwin became the first couple to be recorded kissing on film.
- TIP: Caress her waist and hold her face, sensually massaging the roots of her hair in back. Use everything you can to enhance the experience.
- Step 3: Tease her with a gliding flick of your tongue, never quite entering all the way, torturing your woman until the agony of waiting has her begging and you both explode in passion.
- TIP: Women are crockpots and men are microwaves when it comes to passion. They take a while to get there, so pace yourself.
- Step 4: Kiss all over her face and neck, lightly pecking. Get her to the point that she finally joins. Hover with your lips over hers and brush yours against hers.
- Step 5: Take your time kissing your woman, and start out softly. Let her warm to the occasion and appreciate the intimacy and your effort.