Leasing a car is simple, when you have all the facts!
- Step 1: Without revealing how much you want to spend on your lease, and having done your homework, it's time to negotiate. Try for a lower price than you expect to pay.
- TIP: Still unsure? Some online sites offer answers to your questions for a flat rate.
- Step 2: Sign on the dotted line and drive off in your new lease, knowing you got the best deal!
- FACT: Rather than purchasing a lease on your own, you can purchase someone else's lease that is already in progress.
- Step 3: Visit another dealership to compare rates on the same vehicle.
- Step 4: Meet with a salesperson at a car dealership to go over the price and lease agreement options.
- TIP: The best car when it comes to the best lease deal is a vehicle that has a high resale value and one without prior recalls.
- Step 5: Decide on the number of years you want to lease a car.
- Step 6: Do research online. Be prepared to ask the right questions, such as what constitutes normal wear and tear, mileage, and value at the lease-end, enabling you to make an informed decision.
- Step 7: Make a decision on what car you want to lease and how much you want to spend.