Create a life fueled by the power of intention and you'll awaken new personal meaning, fulfillment, and happiness.
- TIP: Take on only essential tasks.
- Step 1: Give yourself time for solitude, providing a pause from the world's demands, and connect to your passions to do more than exist, adopting the intentional life.
- Step 2: Get inspired with books and materials of traditional and modern teachers who have mastered the way to live an intentional life. Now, harness your intention to live a focused existence and watch your happiness and contentment grow.
- FACT: A 2009 study showed Danes are the happiest people on the planet.
- Step 3: Forget multitasking and practice doing one thing at a time with attention and intention, and do it well.
- Step 4: Approach your day with the expectation that good things will happen and, in addition, choose to do at least one thing which makes you happy.
- Step 5: Slow down and be fully present to act with intention and enjoy all you do, from eating meals to performing chores.
- TIP: Enjoy not doing anything.
- Step 6: Do less, scaling down your commitments and leaving time between your tasks and appointments to allow yourself space to better focus on what is taking place during these activities.
- TIP: Accept that, as humans, we can't do it all.
- Step 7: Identify what you truly want in life, and then let go of your desires. Trust the power of the universe to manifest and satisfy your mental, physical, and spiritual needs.