If you're over 21 and still get carded for PG-13 movies, you look too young for your age. Try these tips to look older.
- Step 1: Choose someone who you think exudes maturity and wisdom, and take cues from their style.
- FACT: Did you know? The mythical Methuselah was 969 years old.
- TIP: Guys should grow facial hair for an older look.
- Step 2: Be confident. You'll come across as older if you show confidence and self-assuredness. Conducting yourself with poise and tact will make you appear mature.
- Step 3: Consult with a hair stylist about haircuts and styles that will make you look older. That ponytail may be comfortable, but it’s making you look younger than you’d like.
- TIP: Lightly applied makeup can make you appear a few years older.
- Step 4: Update your wardrobe and stay away from sweatshirts and baggy clothes. Dress in age-appropriate styles.