Make your dad a special coupon book for Father's Day.
- Step 1: Staple the pages together to form a book.
- Step 2: Surprise your dad with your personalized coupon book on Father's Day.
- FACT: In 1966, President Lyndon Johnson designated the third Sunday in June to be recognized as Father's Day.
- Step 3: Decorate the coupons with stickers, glitter glue, or by adding photos.
- TIP: One car wash, a hug, or breakfast in bed are always appreciated.
- Step 4: Cut along the folds, creating strips to use for the coupons.
- Step 5: Fill in each coupon with a gift Dad will enjoy.
- Step 6: Fold your paper into three equal parts, either lengthwise or widthwise.