Host your own home or neighborhood tournament, and make these prize ribbons to present at your awards ceremony.
- Step 1: Cut ribbon tails to the desired length and adhere to the back of the circle with fabric glue. Now present your masterpiece to the winner.
- FACT: The pink ribbon was adopted as a symbol for breast cancer awareness at the Komen Foundation's Race for the Cure in June of 1990.
- Step 2: Glue the button in the middle of the inside border to conceal any part of the cardboard circle that may still be showing.
- Step 3: Fold the inside circle with the second spool of ribbon in the same manner as the outside border.
- Step 4: Fold the ribbon back and forth in an accordion motion around the outside of the circle to create the outside border.
- TIP: Press each fold firmly onto the fabric glue making sure it adheres properly.
- Step 5: Cut a 3-inch-diameter circle from the card stock and cover one side of it with fabric glue.