Surprise her with a bouquet that will never wilt -- because it's made of sexy lingerie!
- Step 1: Repeat with the other 11 pairs of panties. Add some silk greenery, or intersperse real flowers for a little extra oomph. Tie together with the ribbon, and present your bouquet to the lucky lady.
- FACT: The bikini-style panty is most popular with single women, and the high-cut brief is most popular with married women, according to one survey.
- Step 2: Wrap floral tape tightly around the bottom half of the bud and around the wire just below it.
- Step 3: Fold the panties in half over the wire, and then tightly roll them from the closed end to the open end. This creates the bud for the bouquet.
- TIP: All-lace panties roll up nicely.
- Step 4: Position one of the wires in the center of the panty, just below the waistband.
- Step 5: Take a pair of solid-colored panties of any style or fabric and lay them on a flat surface. Fold the crotch up twice, ending just below the waistband.