A mudslide doesn't have to send your diet downhill. Here's a light version that provides optimum enjoyment for minimal calories.
- Step 1: Chill a cocktail glass by placing it in the freezer or by filling it with ice and adding cold water.
- Step 2: Pour two ounces of vodka, an ounce of coffee, and half an ounce of coffee liqueur into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Step 3: Add half an ounce of Irish cream liqueur and an ounce of low-fat milk and shake vigorously.
- TIP: Add a packet of sugar substitute for some extra sweetness.
- Step 4: Strain the contents of the shaker into a chilled cocktail glass, and enjoy without guilt!
- FACT: Kahlua was created in 1936 by a chemist in Mexico using coffee beans grown in his small hometown.