Expensive body scrubs and spa treatments are nice, but they aren't always practical. Make your own fancy exfoliating scrub to use on your body, face, hands, or feet, and feel just as pampered at home.
- Step 1: Use a coin-sized amount of scrub to exfoliate your whole body and keep your skin looking like you've just been to the spa.
- FACT: Extra virgin refers to olive oil with less than 0.8 percent oleic acid, the acid that give the oil a peppery flavor, and makes up less than 10 percent of the world's olive oil.
- Step 2: Seal the jar and store in your bathroom cabinet or on the edge of your tub for easy access.
- Step 3: Add oats or herbs, such as lavender or mint, to the scrub. Stir to combine.
- Step 4: Add up to ten drops of essential oils to make any scent you want.
- TIP: Try scent combinations before adding them to your sugar scrub to make sure you like them.
- Step 5: Combine the sugar and oil in a plastic jar.