Make your wish as special as the occasion and wish upon a shooting star.
- Step 1: Make your wish when you see the shooting star blaze across the sky.
- Step 2: Shhhh. Keep your wish for yourself. If you tell it, it might not come true.
- FACT: A shooting star can be seen approximately every 10 to 15 minutes on a typical night.
- TIP: Go during a meteor shower to ensure success.
- Step 3: Watch the sky for a shooting star. Get comfortable -- it may take a while.
- Step 4: Enjoy a relaxing time by yourself, with friends, family, or that special someone.
- Step 5: Think of a wish you want to come true. It doesn't have to be plausible, only sincere.
- Step 6: Find a location away from bright lights. If you live in a city, you may have to get to a place where the stars aren't obscured by light pollution.