Many people have celiac disease, an allergy to gluten. But that doesn't mean they can't eat cookies!
- FACT: As of 2009, an estimated 3 million Americans had celiac disease.
- Step 1: Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown. Transfer them to a wire rack to cool and enjoy!
- TIP: Add chocolate chips or nuts with the rest of the ingredients for some extra taste.
- Step 2: Combine the peanut butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and baking soda and mix until smooth. Scoop out tablespoonfuls of the dough and place them on a cookie sheet, spacing them a few inches apart.
- Step 3: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray.