Pumpkin loaf is delicious anytime of the year. Check out how to whip up a scrumptious pumpkin loaf.
- Step 1: Bake in an oven preheated to 350 degrees oven for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Step 2: Grease the loaf pan and pour in the batter.
- TIP: The top of loaf will be lightly browned when it's done.
- Step 3: Cut and serve the pumpkin loaf with a meal or by itself.
- FACT: The census recorded 998 million pounds of pumpkins produced by major pumpkin-producing states in 2004.
- Step 4: Stir in your pecans and raisins on a slow speed.
- TIP: You may want to add the dry mixture slowly or mix it at a slower speed to prevent a mess.
- Step 5: Combine the raisins and nuts in a small bowl. Then stir in 1 tablespoon of the flour mixture and set it aside.
- Step 6: Beat the butter and sugar with your mixer on medium speed until it is light and fluffy.
- Step 7: Beat in three eggs, the pumpkin filling, orange juice, and vanilla until the mixture is well blended.
- Step 8: Add the dry mixture to the pumpkin mixture and continue to beat on a slow speed until blended thoroughly.
- Step 9: Stir together in a medium bowl your flour, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and salt.