Vampire fangs are great to use for a costume or to just look crazy. Here's an easy, cheap way to make real-looking fangs at home.
- Step 1: Stick the plastic fang onto your canine tooth and leave on your tooth for about 2 minutes to harden.
- Step 2: Repeat the steps with the other piece of plastic to make the other fang. Now go scare everyone.
- FACT: One theory about the origin of the myth of vampires drinking blood comes from the fact that corpses sometimes have blood on their mouths from a natural bloating that occurs in dead bodies.
- Step 3: Take the piece out of the water, roll it into a ball, and then shape the plastic into a fang or large tooth.
- Step 4: Place one piece on a spoon and lower into the hot water. Leave it in the water for about 20 seconds so that it's nice and soft.
- Step 5: Pick up some "friendly" plastic at a hobby store -- it's a plastic that is very flexible.
- Step 6: Cut out two small pieces from the "friendly" plastic with scissors.
- TIP: The pieces should be about the size of a bottle cap.
- Step 7: Boil some water in a tea kettle or a water boiler. Pour the boiling water into a cup.