This veggie burger will be a big hit with your vegetarian and your meat-eating friends.
- Step 1: Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick skillet and cook the patties until they're golden brown.
- Step 2: Mix the yogurt and mint in a bowl and spread the sauce on the buns. Put the burgers on the buns, add the sprouts, and cucumber, and enjoy!
- FACT: Cooking with salt draws out juices and absorbs the water in food.
- Step 3: Shape the mixture into six ½-inch-thick patties and place them in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- TIP: You may need to add more breadcrumbs – the mixture should hold together.
- Step 4: Add the cumin, garlic, and cayenne. After 30 seconds, remove from heat and add the spinach.
- Step 5: Add the potato, carrot, and egg white, and stir. Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Step 6: Stir in the breadcrumbs.
- Step 7: Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the mushrooms, scallions, bell pepper, and corn, and cook for 3 minutes.