A hand-crafted carrier made especially for your child will give new meaning to baby time.
- Step 1: Hold the baby in one arm while pulling two layers of the sling apart, sliding the child’s feet between the layers and placing the baby into the pocket.
- FACT: The swinging, bouncing motion of slings mimics the womb experience.
- TIP: The sling shouldn’t be too tight – leave room for situating the baby as desired.
- Step 2: Bring the other end of the sheet across the front of the body and tie both ends in a tight square knot in front of the shoulder.
- Step 3: Locate the middle of the sheet and place the thickest fold on the hip of the person wearing the sling.
- Step 4: Bring one end of the folded sheet behind the back and over the opposite shoulder.
- Step 5: Fold the sheet lengthwise to form one long strip.