Homemade veggie juice is healthier than canned, and will help ensure that your family gets all of the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes they need.
- Step 1: Serve the juice and enjoy the satisfaction of providing so many nutrients in just one glass.
- Step 2: Peel and thoroughly wash the vegetables.
- FACT: Clinical studies have confirmed that raw cabbage juice helps heal peptic ulcers.
- TIP: Clean your juicer after each use to prevent mold and bacteria growth.
- TIP: To sweeten your drink, add fruit, such as coconut, grapes, apples, cranberries, or lemon.
- Step 3: Clean the machine by washing away the pulp. Run a few drops of bleach through the juicer, then rinse thoroughly.
- TIP: Vegetables with high protein content include celery, spinach, asparagus, string beans, and cauliflower.
- Step 4: Run the vegetables through the juicer.
- Step 5: Cut the vegetables into pieces small enough to go through the vegetable juicer.
- Step 6: Gather carrots, celery, parsley, spinach leaves, a beet, and alfalfa sprouts.