Men love sports. Get in the game and attend sporting events that interest you.
- Step 1: Hang out after the game at a restaurant or pub near the venue.
- Step 2: Have fun and talk to men about the game. It is easier to get a man talking about something they are passionate about. If you find a potential match, go for the gold and ask him out.
- FACT: Fifty-five percent of attraction comes from body language and 38 percent is from the tone and speed of your voice.
- TIP: Do not begin a conversation during active play. That would be a strike out.
- Step 3: During the game, spark up a conversation with men sitting near you.
- Step 4: Show team spirit by wearing attire with the team's logo on it.
- Step 5: Show up early and join in the tailgating fun.
- Step 6: Display confidence and wear a friendly smile.
- Step 7: Choose a sport that interests you and plan to attend the next event. There will be plenty of men in the stands.