Just because you’re over 40 doesn’t mean you can’t meet and attract men. There are plenty out there, and lots of opportunities to find them.
- Step 1: Enroll in an online dating service.
- Step 2: Take classes in a subject that piques your interest. You’ll build new skills while increasing the likelihood of meeting someone else who is single.
- FACT: At least 40 percent of women over 40 remarry.
- TIP: Working for a charity event is a good way to meet other singles as well as do good things for your community.
- Step 3: Do volunteer work in your community, or sit on a town committee.
- TIP: Don’t attend social events with your couples friends – you’re more likely to attract an interested someone if you’re alone or with other single females.
- Step 4: Attend self-improvement lectures, conferences, and seminars – you’re likely to meet healthier men.
- Step 5: Check your local paper for singles social events such as hikes, singles dances, and Parents Without Partners functions.