Keep your makeup bag organized when you're on the go. Staying organized will help you find the basic makeup essentials in a hurry.
- Step 1: Pack a petroleum jelly. Petroleum jelly can be used as an eye makeup remover for waterproof mascara, a lip balm, and a skin conditioner for dry hands, feet, and cheeks.
- Step 2: Bring a lip balm and lipstick to create a variety of textures from sheer for the day to more intense in the evening.
- Step 3: Pack a waterproof mascara to give your face the finishing touch. Stay organized by returning the makeup back to its place, and have a safe trip.
- FACT: Business travel in the United States contributes to 2.3 million American jobs, and creates $24.6 billion in spending.
- Step 4: Pack the essentials. Bring a good moisturizer, preferably one with sunscreen. You can also use the moisturizer with a concealer or foundation to create a lightweight base.
- TIP: Throw away any old makeup, or makeup you don't use anymore.
- TIP: Make sure the bag is durable and easy to clean.
- Step 5: Opt for a small bag if you are traveling light. Small compact bags can be slipped into your purse, or inside a carry-on bag. Larger bags can hold shampoo, conditioner, and other products, along with your makeup.
- Step 6: Sort like items together including all eye shadows, mascara, blushes, and eyeliners. Only pack what you need.
- Step 7: Purchase a cosmetic bag with many pockets and compartments for easy organization.