Picking the right wedding day hairstyle is as important as selecting the right dress.
- TIP: Always wear silk flowers in your hair instead of real flowers. Real flowers will wilt as the day progresses.
- Step 1: Schedule a practice hair session with the stylist months before the wedding. Wear the practice style for a day to ensure comfort and fit.
- FACT: Each year, $300 billion is spent on wedding beauty in the U.S.
- Step 2: Choose a hairstylist who is used to working with your hair. Get their advice on style and products that work best with your hair.
- Step 3: Ask for advice from friends and family who will be honest with you.
- Step 4: Consider the dress style, veil, and jewelry you will be wearing.
- TIP: If you want your earrings visible in the photos, wear you hair up or back to make sure they show.
- Step 5: Narrow your search to just a few styles.
- Step 6: Browse through bridal magazines, hairstyle magazines, and celebrity photos. Keep a folder with the styles you like best.