If you have a green thumb but live in a concrete jungle, this guide will have you farming your own digital garden to the envy of your Facebook friends.
- Step 1: Find your friends' gardens and help them tend to their crops as you wait for yours to mature.
- Step 2: Purchase fun items at the market with your coins to adorn your plot and cultivate the garden you've always wanted.
- FACT: In 2008, the U.S. set a record for corn exports with 61 million metric tons shipped all over the world.
- TIP: Some crops may take hours or even days to reach maturity. Check back often to prevent your crops from rotting.
- Step 3: Return to harvest your new crops when the program tells to you to do so in real time.
- Step 4: Allow the application to access your account. Click the Farmville welcome screen to start and then select your gender.
- Step 5: Use the tools in the lower right-hand corner of the screen to harvest, plant, and cultivate your garden and collect coins.
- TIP: Earn coins each time you harvest mature fruits and vegetables and spend coins each time you plow and plant new crops.
- Step 6: Log on to your Facebook account and use the search bar to find the Farmville application.