These six water games will be a hit at any summer party.
- Step 1: Fill the pool with water and ice cubes and supply everyone with a bucket. Have the players see how many ice cubes they can get in their bucket in 1 minute.
- TIP: Make the game more challenging by having them pick the ice cubes up with their feet.
- Step 2: Enjoy the summer and don’t forget to wear your sunscreen.
- FACT: In 2008, Tom Sietas of Germany set a world record for holding his breath under water for 16 minutes and 13 seconds.
- Step 3: Supply everyone with a bucket of water and a paintbrush. Let kids paint the sidewalk, bikes, or a fence without leaving a mess.
- Step 4: Play water limbo. Hold a hose shooting a stream of water. Start with the hose raised high, and lower the stream after each round.
- TIP: Tell them to rub the ice cube with their hands to melt faster.
- Step 5: Arm each player with a water weapon, including balloons, squirt bottles, sponges, and squirt guns. Count to 10 and it's open season!
- Step 6: Fill a small pool with bubble solution. Give the kids bubble blowers, coat hangers, or slotted spoons, and watch all the smiles appear as they make bubbles.
- Step 7: Give each player an ice cube. The player who melts the ice cube first wins.