Becoming a good speller is as easy as A-B-C.
- Step 1: Write a sentence using the word to help you further remember its spelling, and you’re not likely to misspell it again.
- FACT: There are nearly one million words in the English language.
- TIP: Use your own words when writing the definition. This will help you remember.
- Step 2: Write the definition of the word.
- Step 3: Write the correct spelling of the word underneath the misspelled word.
- Step 4: Write why you misspelled the word.
- Step 5: Write the word that you misspelled, just as you originally wrote it.