Start the day right by pulling off a shower prank that the next bather is sure to remember.
- Step 1: Stick a few bouillon cubes in the pipe. Or, for a better-smelling prank, shave a few slivers of soap off a bar and shove them inside the pipe.
- Step 2: Unscrew the showerhead. You may need a wrench for this.
- TIP: Wrap tape around where you’ll be turning the wrench; that way your jovial prank won’t result in a scratched-up bathroom.
- Step 3: Replace the showerhead.
- TIP: Make sure you replace the showerhead securely, so the force of the water doesn’t dislodge it.
- Step 4: Wait for shrieks as the next person to shower is pelted with broth—or given an unexpected bubble bath.
- FACT: Americans’ number one bathroom pet peeve is housemates who leave hair in the drain.