Decorating a room can be challenging but also fun. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Step 1: Use a pegboard to hang artwork, notes, and phone numbers.
- Step 2: Accessorize the room with comfortable throw pillows, bedding, and any certificates or medals you have earned.
- FACT: The majority of homes in the U.S. contain three bedrooms.
- Step 3: Add shelves for books, trophies, and photos.
- Step 4: Provide adequate storage space for clothes, games, and sporting equipment.
- TIP: Look through books and magazines to get ideas.
- Step 5: Choose a neutral paint color. You can always add color to your room with accessories.
- Step 6: Purchase an area rug that fits the new theme of the room.
- Step 7: Set a budget, choose a theme, and design your space before you begin.