Because babies grow so fast, finding great deals on clothes is a must. Your child can be dressed in cute threads while you enjoy saving!
- Step 1: Surf the internet for online stores that sell baby clothes, or check in on auction sites for inexpensive deals.
- Step 2: Acquire hand-me-downs from friends and family, or host a clothing swap where you can trade gently worn clothes with other parents. Not only will you save money, but you'll share the savings with all of your friends!
- FACT: The average American family will spend approximately $204.67 on back to school clothing and accessories, according to the National Retail Federation.
- Step 3: Stay on top of the sales by signing up for special offers via email at your favorite stores. Many shops offer promotional mailings both digitally and to your home mailbox.
- Step 4: Look for neighborhood garage sales to find great bargains.
- Step 5: Go to consignment stores for new or gently used clothing.
- Step 6: Search the clearance and sales racks for end-of-season clothes that can be purchased for wearing the next year.
- TIP: Choose one size larger for the next year.
- Step 7: Look for sales and coupons in the Sunday newspaper.