Start your day by looking at your favorite website. Set your home page in Firefox so that your browser will always open to the site of your choice.
- Step 1: Select "Yes" when prompted to set this as your new home page. Now see this site each time you launch your Firefox browser.
- FACT: In 2010, Mozilla adopted 2 red pandas, also known as firefoxes, to promote the launch of their newest version of the Firefox browser and to help promote awareness of the threatened status of the red panda.
- Step 2: Drag the icon so that it is on top of the Home button at the top of the browser screen, and release.
- TIP: Check your home page setting anytime by clicking the Home button, or going to the Tools menu at the top of the screen and selecting "Options."
- Step 3: Go to the website that you want to make your home page.
- Step 4: Click on the icon next to the web address at the top of the browser screen.
- Step 5: Open Firefox on your computer.