Using your BlackBerry to send videos is easy to do. Just follow these tips.
- Step 1: Click File from the menu that comes up. In the next window, hit Media Card. Then select BlackBerry in the next window. Open the Videos folder and highlight the video you want to send. Select the video and away it goes!
- FACT: Oregon produces more blackberries than any other state in the United States.
- Step 2: Send from the BlackBerry messenger as another option. Open the Messenger and select the person to whom you would like to send the video. Then click the BlackBerry button and select Send File from that menu.
- Step 3: Send the video. Depending on which option you chose, either MMS or e-mail, your contacts or a new e-mail message will pop up. Select the contact that you want to receive the video.
- TIP: The size of the video file will determine if the video gets sent by MMS text or e-mail. The phone will alert you if it's too large for a MMS text.
- Step 4: Record a video to send. In the Pause Recording menu, there is an option to send the video.
- Step 5: Go to the media browser and enter Video. Find the video you want to send and highlight it. Then click the Menu and go to Send.