Send a list of your contacts to anyone who needs them using this simple method.
- Step 1: Using Outlook 2007, open your Contacts folder and drag the distribution list directly into the body of the e-mail.
- Step 2: Add any additional text to the body of the message and click Send to spread your message.
- FACT: The first release of Outlook as part of Office 97 was codenamed "Ren and Stimpy."
- Step 3: Select the list from the second pane of the pop-up window, labeled Items, and click OK.
- TIP: If you have not pre-selected a location for your distribution list, Outlook 2003 has a default that will place lists in the Contacts folder.
- Step 4: Using Outlook 2003, click the paper clip icon just above the recipient line that says To. Then select Item from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Select the folder location of the distribution list in the pop-up window under Look in.
- Step 6: Open Outlook on your computer and click on the New button at the top left of the window to start a new message.