You don't have to spell out your love for someone -- say it with a heart!
- Step 1: Use a computer keyboard and your e-mail program to send an MMS message to a cell phone. Some e-mail programs have a function to insert emoticons. Or you can simply copy a heart icon you find online and paste it into the e-mail. Then send it to your cellphone and save it as a picture or icon. Or just send it directly to your sweetie.
- FACT: 1.5 trillion text messages were sent in 2009.
- Step 2: Find the icon for a heart on your phone, located in your symbols or icon folder, and insert it into your message to send a different kind of heart.
- TIP: Add more threes to stress greater love.
- Step 3: Type the number three directly after the "less than" symbol, without any space in between, to create a little sideways heart.
- Step 4: Find the "less than" symbol by scrolling through the symbol options within a text message. Select it to insert it into the text.