From an e-kiss to the old fashioned lipstick kind, there's nothing like showing someone how you feel by sealing it with a kiss.
- Step 1: Seal a letter with a big fat kiss. Apply lipstick, preferably red, press the envelope to your kisser, and drop it in the mail. They'll get the message.
- FACT: Men's saliva has trace amounts of testosterone in it, leading some researchers to conclude that men initiate open-mouth kissing to transfer libido-boosting testosterone to their partner.
- Step 2: Blow a kiss. In person, just pucker up, kiss your hand and throw it out to your recipient. Blow a kiss via text, e-mail, or instant message using the smiley emoticon and replacing the mouth with the left curvy bracket, followed by the right curvy bracket.
- Step 3: Send someone a kiss through Facebook. The Send a Kiss application allows you to send an animated photo kiss to your friends. Just log in and grab the app.
- Step 4: E-mail a kiss. Use emoticons or sign your e-mail with Xs -- the traditional symbol of a kiss.
- TIP: Mix in some hugs with your kisses by using Os.
- Step 5: Text a smooch. Create a smiley face emoticon with a colon or semicolon for the eyes and an em dash for the nose but replace the mouth with an asterisk to convey a kiss. For an even bigger kiss, create the mouth with the left parentheses, a vertical line, and then the right parentheses.