If you have been reading a blog on Tumblr, you might want to get in touch with the person who is doing the writing. There are a few options for sending a message on Tumblr.
- Step 1: Reply to a post that the blogger has written. Include your e-mail address or other contact info if you want a surprise. They may start following you and reading your blog, too. Happy blogging!
- FACT: As of 2010, Technorati, a website that tracks blog activity, was tracking over 1.2 million blogs.
- Step 2: Search for a widget on the blog. Widget contact forms are available from many websites. Widgets carry contact information for people to get in touch with the blogger.
- Step 3: Look for contact information on the blogger's main page. They might list an e-mail address for people to send them messages.
- TIP: There is an option to ask a question anonymously -- your question will be public.
- Step 4: Ask the person a question. This can be done either by going to their main blog page and looking for something along the lines of "Ask me anything" or by adding "/ask" to the end of their blog's URL.