Want to send your Quicktime video to friends and family? Here's how you can.
- Step 1: Fill in the e-mail address of the recipient you are sending the video to and write a message in the body of the e-mail. Click Send, and your Quicktime video is on its way.
- FACT: In September 1985, Apple cofounder Steve Jobs resigned from the company to start a new computer company called NeXT. He returned to Apple in 1997.
- TIP: Use an online file sharing service for sending larger files that your recipients can download.
- Step 2: Attach the file to the e-mail by clicking Open. Check the maximum file size your e-mail provider will let you send. As long as your Quicktime movie doesn't exceed the maximum, it will attach.
- Step 3: Compose an e-mail message to send your Quicktime video if you aren't working from iMovie. Open your e-mail program and compose a new message.
- Step 4: Click the button in your e-mail program that says Attach. Then browse through your files until you find the Quicktime video you want to send.
- Step 5: Send a Quicktime video directly from Apple iMovie by going to the File menu and clicking Share. Check E-mail in the Share dialog box, and the movie attaches to a blank e-mail.