You might have been embarrassed by your sibling when you were a kid, but now you want the world to know that you're family. Utilize Facebook to spread the word.
- Step 1: Use the drop-down menu to choose your relation to this person. Be sure to click Save. Then, await confirmation of your sibling status.
- FACT: As of 2010, the average Facebook user had 130 friends.
- Step 2: Click the Add another family member button. When a blank box pops up, type the name of your sibling. When their name with their profile picture pops up, click on it.
- TIP: You can also add your mother, father, and your kids from this screen.
- Step 3: Click the Info tab and find the Edit button to the right of the About Me category.
- Step 4: Find and click the Relationships button on the left side of the Edit screen.
- Step 5: Log into Facebook and click on Profile in the top right corner.