Turn the latest hit into your cellphone's ring with these tips.
- Step 1: If you want to transfer a song from a computer to your phone, use a USB cable or Bluetooth technology to connect your cellphone to the computer, allowing you to copy the song.
- FACT: As of 2009 there were 285 million cellphone subscribers in the United States.
- Step 2: E-mail the song to their e-mail address if they have a smartphone. Alternatively, enter the recipient's cellphone number on your cellphone followed by the carrier gateway address and send. The message will be received as a text.
- Step 3: Select the song file you wish to send on your cellphone and attach to an e-mail.
- Step 4: Consult your cellphone's user manual to determine your cellphone file size limits. Be sure the intended recipient has a cellphone, which is capable of receiving music. Find out the size limit on files they can receive via MMS.
- Step 5: Download a song from the internet to a web-enabled cellphone, or use the USB port to download from a computer.