You can send an evite for any occasion and save money on stationery and stamps.
- Step 1: Enter a reply style. The reply style will include check boxes for recipients to check, indicating whether they'll be able to attend, can't make it, or don't know. Then fill out your profile. You can upload a photo and answer questions to tell your guests more about yourself.
- Step 2: Check corresponding boxes to indicate whether you want to be notified when guests reply and options for hiding the guest list on the evite and setting a maximum number of guests. There are also options for whether you want to allow guests to invite or bring other people.
- Step 3: Click the Finish and Send button and wait for the RSVPs to flood your e-mail inbox.
- FACT: As of 2010, Evite.com has sent over 180 million invitations since its launch in 1998.
- TIP: After you make a contact list, you can save it to your evite account and use it again.
- Step 4: Enter the e-mail addresses of the friends you wish to invite. You can manually enter addresses or import them from a list of e-mail providers, including Gmail, Yahoo!, and Facebook.
- Step 5: Select a design for your invitations. There are many styles to choose from, and categories include "General," "Seasonal," and "Occasions."
- TIP: The "Occasions" category covers occasions from parties, to game night, to religious events.
- Step 6: Preview the invitation layout. Then fill out the text fields below the preview window. There are fields for the name and type of event, the host's name, event location information, the date and time of the event, and space to enter a personalized message.
- Step 7: Go to the Evite website at evite.com and register for an account. You can't send an evite without registering with your e-mail address and creating a password.