Choosing a university is difficult, but getting in is becoming tougher every year. Get that competitive edge by sending your AP scores for college credits.
- Step 1: Download the Archived AP Scores Request form on the College Board website and fill it out, including your signature.
- Step 2: Mail the archived score form, with a $25 payment per score, to the address indicated on the form and wait for good news to arrive from your school of choice.
- FACT: In 1900, the year the College Board was founded, only 2.8 percent of the female population of the U.S. attended college.
- TIP: The automated system is only good for scores that are four years old or less. For older scores, you will need to use the Archived AP Scores service.
- Step 3: Call the Automated Score Reporting Services at 888-308-0013 to order additional reports. Have your credit card ready to pay for each score sent.
- TIP: Request that your scores for any given test be sent to one school of your choice on your answer sheet during testing.
- Step 4: Gather all necessary information after receiving your score report including your AP number, your social security number if used, and the exam year.
- Step 5: Locate the four-digit codes for each school you want your scores to be sent to. These can be found online on the College Board Code Search website.
- Step 6: Take any AP tests as scheduled and check your mail for the score report.