If your school does not have a club you are interested in, start one of your own.
- Step 1: Have a meeting to discuss the goals of your club. Delegate responsibilities to charter members.
- Step 2: Determine what your club will be for. It may be social, academic, or sports related.
- Step 3: Check with your school's administration to make sure a similar club doesn't already exist.
- Step 4: Get the word out about your new club and ask others who are interested to join.
- Step 5: Follow the procedures your school has for school clubs and submit it for approval.
- Step 6: Plan your first fun and exciting activity.
- TIP: Brainstorm ideas on different activities your club could do.
- FACT: In the United States, approximately 50 million students weres the public school system in the fall of 2009.
- Step 7: Recruit your friends or other students who are interested in joining your club. Ask a teacher or counselor to assist and help make your club a success.