Happy campers, beware! Take these pic-a-nic swiping tips from this sandwich-loving bear!
- TIP: Have a cute sidekick to act as a diversion while you're busy helping yourself to the basket.
- Step 1: Run away with the basket as fast as you can. Being faster-than-the-average bear will get you everywhere! Not to mention all the hot dogs, hamburgers, and sandwiches you can eat.
- FACT: There are eight different species of wild bears found throughout the world.
- Step 2: Have a long reach -- the longer the better -- so you can swipe the basket while still hiding behind trees and bushes.
- Step 3: Hide behind trees for cover. When approaching the pick-a-nick site, get down on all fours close to the ground in order to get close to the basket unnoticed.
- Step 4: Blend in with the scenery. Feel free to borrow any park ranger-type clothes drying on a nearby clothesline.
- Step 5: Divert the ranger from your basket-boosting mission. Stuff some pillows under your covers in case he comes to check your cave. He'll think you're still sleeping.
- Step 6: Have a keen sense of smell, which will alert you to the goodies nearby even if you're deep in your cave hibernating.